Hey everyone! By the time y'all see this post, it should be Christmas day, so happy Christmas everyone! I hope everyone's break is going well so far and that everyone's pulling some sweet swag from their families and friends. Anyways, the MIF website should be live by the 25th and everything should be working. If I could get everyone to check a few things while we go through a beta phase during break that'd be awesome.
1) Post a comment to this blog, I wanna make sure that trackback system is working as intended
2) Post a comment to the general comments form under contact us, ditto to the trackback/ email system
3) Check out your picture under current members, if you don't like it please email me (email@example.com) a picture you'd like me to use and I'll crop it to the correct size for you and re-upload it.
4) Suggest to me photos to put under the photos section of the page! I figure we could keep about 50-60 recent photos in rotation as our floor does events.
5) Check back to this blog in a few days for more updates! I'll be uploading some videos I've taken with my camera to our newly created youtube account so stay tuned on that. I'll also be working on the shared google calendar account which the main site will link to very soon.
6) Do you like the banner pictures I have up? If not make one and send it to me! We can have a total of 8 in rotation, one for each link of the site. When making the banner, the dimensions have to be 752 by 300 exactly, if you're picture is too small, just add a black strip on each side of it so that it fits with the site's color scheme.
7) Last but not least, if you don't like any of the descriptions or whatnot on the site, just email me and I'll change it. I'll have to defer to P/R committee and our exec board for the final word of course. Also the MIF application is live as well and I've tested it to confirm that it's working. Please don't email me about the questions though, they are simply placeholder questions and will change as soon as our spring housing committee is elected and in place.